Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No Feedback on Kumaara

So far, I have not received any feedback, either positive or negative about a new dark circle "cure" called Kumaara. I went on the website and there is the usual "free trial" offer, and then a six month supply for $99.95. That's a lot of money for something that may or may not work! I have not checked to see if this product is available on ebay. That is how I have purchased many of the so-called cures in order to avoid the trap of billing my credit card monthly and the hassle of having to cancel it. If I find anything more out about Kumaara, I will post it here.

****Just checked Kumaara out on ebay, and there are some products there. Everything seems so confusing to me, so I'm not sure it would really be a very good product for me. It seems like it is mostly makeup to hide the dark circles, which I don't like. Anyway, I did see a 3 piece "kit" that includes some kind of serum and then some kind of concealer and stuff for the "Buy It Now" price of $34.99. If anyone tries it, please let me know here!

No comments:

Post a Comment